Subject: Re: [Leica] 50 Summicron questions
From: Joebikes <Joebikes@aol.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Dec 1997 14:31:02 EST

Greetings, LUGers, I am new. I have another question about the f2 50 mm
Summicron. How does it stack up against older 50 mm lenses, especially the 5cm
summarit f 1.5. I have the Summarit and use it, but often wonder if I would
see a difference with the modern f2 lens. I would like the idea of a lighter
lens. The Summarit weighs a ton. Joe Stephenson.