Subject: Re: [Leica] Novoflex Adapters Source
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Dec 1997 19:52:00 -0500

At 10:11 AM 12/25/97 -0800, Stephen Gandy wrote:
>Is Novoflex still in business?  Do they have a web site?
>
>So far as I know their adapters are not officially imported into the
>USA.  Where can I order the adapters in Europe?

Novoflex is very much in business.  Calumet are their American agents but
I've had awful luck trying to get them to help me with adapters.  Others
have had wonderful experiences, so I guess it's the luck of the draw in who
answers the phone.  B&H carry a lot of Novoflex gear and have been most
helpful, as well.

But the ultimate source is the factory itself.  They can be reached at:

Novoflex adaptors				NOVOFLEX FOTOGER=C4TEBAU KARL
								M=DCLLER
						Attention:  Herr R Hiesinger
						Postfach 1244
						Donaustrasse 78
						D-87700 Memmingen GERMANY
						voice:  011-49-8331-3376
							   011-49-8331-88888
						fax:  011-49-8331-47174

Finally, Len Middleton in Canada has a bunch of adapters for sale.  Or, in
any event, he did some few years back.

						Len Middleton
						4166 Taffey Court
						Mississauga  Ontario  L5L 2A7 =09