Subject: [Leica] Merry Christmas
From: Harrison McClary <hmcclary@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Dec 97 21:57:34 -0500

As Christmas day approaches here in middle Tennessee I wanted to wish all
members of the Lug a Merry Christmas.

I have uploaded an e-christmas card at:
http://home.earthlink.net/~hmcclary/merryxmas.html

Can't quite compete with Larry Kopitnik's 12 days of Christmas LUG style,
but it is cute (of course it is of my daughter so I am biassed).

Merry Christmas all, & I hope you have a safe and enjoyable holidays.
This is a great forum and I am glad to have made several friends here
over the past year.

The photo was not shot with a Leica, just an OLD canon sureshot (heresy,
I know).

Harrison McClary
http://people.delphi.com/hmphoto