Subject: Re: [Leica] M2 & Viso 3
From: "Michiel Fokkema" <mfokkema@pop3.worldaccess.nl>
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 1997 12:31:30 +0000

> -The charts say that the Tele-Elmar 135/4 can be used with the 16464. Can I
> also use the 135 Hector or the older type Elmar 135?

Yes, you can use both lenses but you need a different schnecke for
each of the lenses

> -Is anybody using the Telyt 200/4? Is it worth looking for? (I might use it
> for portraits)
I use the the telyt 200/4 a lot for portraits, sometimes I use an
extra extensionring to get a bit closer. This is a very good lens
also wide open.

> -Any propositions about any different gear I could be looking for besides
> the obvious Elmar 65/3,5?

I also use the summicron 90 a lot with the visoflex. It is a bit
easier to focus  wideopen with a visoflex than with my M4-P.

Merry christmas

               Greetings,

                              Michiel.