Subject: Re: [Leica] Scanner Info Needed for holiday gift.
From: Thomas Kachadurian <kach@freeway.net>
Date: Sat, 20 Dec 1997 00:04:19 -0500

Gary:

I'm using my LS-1000 with photoshop 4 on a Starmax with system 8, no
problems at all. It runs exactly as it did with system 7.xx. System 8 is
steady and worth the upgrade.

Leica note. I haven't found that the LS 1000 is all that great for B&W
negs, without a lot of Gamma tweaking, unless they are Leica negs. No kidding.

Tom