Subject: [Leica] Dogs on the Noctilux; I was once told that the ton...
From: Alastair Firkin <firkin@netconnect.com.au>
Date: Sat, 20 Dec 1997 11:47 +1100

Dogs on the Noctilux;
I was once told that the tongue of the dog is one of the cleanest/most =
pure mammal bits. When Geisha, my lovely little girl Boston Terrier, =
licked my Hasselblad fisheye I nearly died, but its never been clearer and =
does not seem to attract the dust as much any more. Mind you I've not =
tried to repeat the experiment ;-)

>>Beware, dogs like their own reflections in a Nocti, a very fast black =
lab puppy fell in love with himself and licked the front element of mine =
before I could pull the camera away.I think the 50/2,8 is better for that =
kind of shooting, the reflection is smaller and they probably would only =
swipe their tongue over the hood.<<

Alastair.