Subject: [Leica] thanks
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 1997 13:43:23 -0800

A message to all LUG people.

Thanks for bearing with me over the past couple of days while I expound my
thoughts on infinity, infinity stops, and temperature/focus change. You
should all realize I am a photographer (photo equipment user), not a photo
scientist (photo equipment tester.) Most of my information comes from
Brooks (my photographic education), experience (the best teacher), and
research when needed to solve a problem. Some of the best insight and
answers come from people right here on the LUG.

Thanks to everyone,

Merry Christmas,

Happy Hanukkah,

Take lots of pictures over the Winter Solstice (great low sun angle all day),

Jim

ps... a LUG puzzle.

What does the LUG, and using a Visoflex on an R or Leicaflex camera, have
in common?