Subject: [Leica] Durability of latent picture in the cold
From: c.blaue@bmsg.de
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 1997 16:24:54 +0100

A short while ago we had a thread concerning the behaviour of film at low
temperatures.
Last week I heard from the Andrew-Expedition: Three people tried in the
beginning of our century to fly in a balloon over the northpole. Three days
after they started they got lost. They were found 33 years later. The
photographic plates (glass) were developped and so we have pictures from their
very last days.

Don't try to do the same, it would be a pity!

christoph