Subject: [Leica] glamour with the R8
From: ted grant <75501.3002@compuserve.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 1997 02:48:17 -0500

Francesco wroe:

<<<<I am impressed, to say the very least, and am EXTREMELY happy in my
decision to go Leica.>>>>>>

Francesco,

Nice to hear a great R8 experience! You now win a cigar as the newest R8
Leica believer. :)

It sure makes you feel good when you shoot with it and everything looks
beautiful and you have that great Leica glow gut feeling that you have donn
something special.

Glad you feel good about it. You sound like me each time I go out and work
with it still and I've had mine for a year. :)

ted