Subject: Re: [Leica] Infinity / Jim & Aurora Borealis
From: Alfred Breull <puma@hannover.sgh-net.de>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 1997 21:58:30 +0100

Let's suppose your idea is correct, Jim: At which distance would
you adjust the 1.4/35 asph M Summilux at f 1.4, if you want to
take pictures of the stars ? I don't want to upset you, I'm asking
seriously, because of Tom Kline's yesterday question (pix of the
Aurora Borealis). I wouldn't know anything else, than the infinity
symbol - even if the object of desire is 2000 lightyears from home :)

Alf
It is my belief, both from schooling and experience, that if you