Subject: Re: [Leica] Winogrand/blind shooting
From: ted grant <75501.3002@compuserve.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 1997 15:11:21 -0500

Hans wrote:

<<<but the official electrical Leica winder is no longer produced. I heard
about it from the factory two months ago. Never mind, I prefer Tom A:s
Leicavit type winder.>>>>>>>>>>

Hans,

 well the electric winder wasn't worth the batteries in it! So I'm sure no
one will shed any tears for Leica announcing it's end.

However what happens now is.........:)   Good old Tom A. is going to get
his butt worked off building the ultimate M winder! :)

He may never see the light of the Leica world for eons! :)

ted