Subject: Re: [Leica] Was: bitten SL. now TA's winder
From: "Ken Lee" <ken.lee@HBC.COM>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 1997 15:14:30 -0500

>Ted wrote....
> G'day Hans,
>
> Go for it, particularly if you are a left eyed photographer. You sure
wont
> regret it in any event. It's a very wonderful piece of gear and has put a
> whole new meaning to my working with the M6s.
>
> Besides I only have one good eye, the left. So Tom's auto-winder has been
> new lease on my Leica M shooting.
>
> ted

Pardon me for jumping in but....
I too am a left eye shooter (I can't train myself to close my left eye
only, I can't seem to focus with my right eye in the finder and left
looking past the camera). When using the winder, do you advance with the
left or right hand, and which way do you pull?

Thanks

Ken Lee     Oakville Ontario