Subject: [Leica] LUG comment
From: Way 2 Loco <Way2Loco@aol.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 1997 01:39:32 EST

Hey Luggers,
      Just wanted to mention that I received a new 35 Summicron asph from Sam
Shoshan, and  was extremely pleased. I will definitely do business with Sam
again.
Being a new M user, I appreciate that Sam has a tremendous knowledge of the M
camera and lenses, and that he took time to share some with me. He even made a
follow up call to make sure I received the lens on time.
Richard
way2loco@aol.com