Subject: Re: [Leica] P&S Recommendation
From: George Berger <gberger@his.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 1997 23:58:42 -0500

>Thanks George.  Are the transparencies good enough to project in the same
>tray as those from a Summicaron?

Yup! We have "mixed-and-matched" slides from the 'Lux, Pat's M6 (35
Summicron, 50 Summicron, 90 Tele Elemarit) and my M4, with whatever lenses
that Pat lets me use when she isn't using them. She uses the meter in the
M6, I use a Sekonic incident. Film is Elite II 100ASA.

Now, of course we cull a lot, and only use the better slides. We end up
discarding enough to make the politically correct police angry with us.
However, the remaining slides are excellent when projected on a matte
screen using 90mm Leitz Colorpan 2.5 optics.

George Berger
gberger@his.com