Subject: [Leica] Re: Tierd from the lug...
From: "Sam Shoshan" <shoshan1@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 1997 08:22:10 -0500

Sam,
If you want something done on LUG - such subscribing and unsubscribing,
you must e-mail your request to majordomo@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us.
You must be getting tired of LUG!!!
John Lee

Hi John,

No, I am not "tired" from the LUG.   On the contrary, I like it.  I think
it is a very nice group.
I am getting the Digest file which is good for me since I do Not have to
read so many E/mail messages at once. Also, with the imminent arrival of
our new baby addition  (by next week for sure...)it will be better to read
one big file.
 I am also getting alot of E/Mail responses from my regular
clients/customers, so maybe that will really help  save me with time spent
in front of the computer.
Anyway hope to see you Thursday at the Leica Gallary opening.
Take care
Sam Shoshan