Subject: [Leica] New version of LUG e-mail reader
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 1997 10:54:44 -0800

I know a lot of you LUG people use Eudora so I just thought I would pass on
that, over the weekend, I installed Eudora Pro version 4.0 . This version
has a new look and feel. It has a preview capability so that you will never
have to double click on messages to read or reply to them. It has a myriad
of new features including an expanded, and really easy to use, filter
capability. Separating messages from different lists, coloring and labeling
them, routing them, is very easy. And automatic once set-up.

It is available now at:

http://www.eudora.com

Jim