Subject: Re: [Leica] M & R lens differences
From: Alfred Breull <puma@hannover.sgh-net.de>
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 1997 23:16:37 +0100

Unfortunately, I've never had it in my hands, Ed. So, I couldn't
compare it myself - and forgot it :( in the table. I learnt,
that it's the same as the 3.4/21 M SA (but with SL mount), which I
feel as one of Leitz's two or three*) most finest lenses (although
it's from JSK).

The other, most finest lenses from Leitz are the 35 and 50 mm
M Summicrons, in my mind, and although the 50 mm R Summicron is more
sharp. Later, Solms presented some other fine lenses aditionally.

If you ever intend to separate from your special SA, Ed, mail me,
please, I'm highly interested - It will come into caring hands :)

Alf