Subject: Re: [Leica] Faas, Horst, and Betrayal
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 1997 19:36:17 -0500

According to the program, Kim met her future husband in Cuba and while
returning from Moscow to Cuba, they got off the plane in Canada...and
stayed! Thay had nothing but the clothes on their backs, and were helped by
a Friends refugee organization.She had become a Christian while in VietNam,
and apparently so had her husband. They had her son Thomas on the program as
well; a truly lovely miraculous family.