Subject: Re: [Leica] M2 Flash Adaptor??
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 1997 19:20:42 -0500

At 06:05 PM 12/11/97 -0500, Carl Socolow wrote:
>The best solution is to have a slight indentation made in your forehead to
>accomodate the adapter.

Hey!  ONLY if you're a left-eye shooter or have an amazingly large
forehead.  I have used these adapters on and off for years and the only
dents in my forehead are from being kicked around by you guys.

Admittedly, I do have the sockets upgraded to a standard PC whenever I have
an M3 in the shop, but I'd not send it in just for that.

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!