Subject: Re: [Leica] My cheap kit (I wish)
From: FIGLIO4CAP <FIGLIO4CAP@aol.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 1997 11:28:13 EST

I also have the old 1.4 35mm lens. It does produce beautiful images, I have
heard that some folks have both because there are differences. As has been
argued here many times, technical perfection in optical engineering terms may
not produce the perfect image and in another sense that image may require the
ultimate in correction. It depends upon your goal at that moment.
Bob