Subject: Re: [Leica] which 35mm f2??
From: Steve Echols <steve@mvillage.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 1997 12:59:28 -0600

I just bought an M2 body, I thought I would use a screwmount to m adaptor
for my 35mm lens for a while. Can someone give me a rundown on the m 35 f2
lenses available. I don't want to spend for a asph, and would rather go for
an older one, but I don't want to give up too much on quality. Can fogged
lenses really be cleaned? I suppose it depends on the cause of the fogging.
TIA
Steve