Subject: RE: [Leica] LTM question
From: jeremy.kime@bbc.co.uk (Jeremy Kime)
Date: 08 Dec 97 11:02:00 GMT

You could try Malcolm Taylor, who made up some brand new (from old stock
parts) 50/2.8 Elmars a year or two back. He's a well known repairer here in
England and abroad, in fact he was even given the task of reviving the Leitz
UR Leica! Apparently no-one at the factory wanted the job!!!

His address is
Upper Lye Farm
Aymestrey, Leominster,
Hertfordshire, HR6 9SZ