Subject: Re: [Leica] Noctilux photo
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Mon, 08 Dec 1997 07:53:34 -0500

At 12:58 PM 12/8/97 +0100, you wrote:

>The lens seems to be a very good performer. It seems that you can even see
the
>drops of sweat, at least if printed - is this true?
>And allow me two more questions: did you clip the picture and where did you
>put the focus?

Christoph:  Yes, you can see the drops of sweat.  The temperature was over
100 F and the humidity was about 100%.  I was sweating, too!  This is a
full-frame shot and I focused on the eyes.  The depth of field at 1.0 is
almost non-exitent so I always try to focus on the eye nearest the camera.
Thanks for your comments!  Tina
Tina Manley, ASMP
<http://www.photogs.com/manley/index.html>
<http://www.aperture-photo.com/site/reportage/manley/manleyframeset.html>