Subject: [Leica] Leica M-grip
From: Ian Stanley <ian@mos.com.np>
Date: Sun, 07 Dec 1997 13:57:28 +0500

Greetings all,

	This morning I was down in Kathmandu cruising for snaps and stopped into
one of the photo shops that I frequent for a chat and a cup of tea.  The
owner of the shop reached down behind the counter and brought out a thing
called M-GRIP made in the USA by GMP products.  I bought it as the price
was good and thought it might be worth a try.  I shot a roll of film with
it on but don't think that I will use it for daily use.  However, it works
like a charm with the M mounted on the bracket with a Metz 45 CL-1 flash.
Now the camera sits flush with the bracket and slightly higher than before
and I found it is easier to handle the whole contraption this way.  Does
anyone know what these grips are worth??  Thanks in advance.

Ian Stanley

Kathmandu, Nepal