Subject: Re: [Leica] HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARVIN!!!
From: dbledsoe@micron.net
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 1997 16:41:28 -0800

From: "Roger Beamon"

>>I certainly want to add a Froelich Geburtstag! for Marvin also, but
there's something about the math here that is troubling. :-)<<
Regarding the math problem, I offer the following:

It was too damn early in the morning to expect my brain to function
correctly when I wrote that.... or

It was a test to see who was really reading this stuff... or

I was using the "New" new math system... or

An old flashbulb I was holding popped off from static build up as I walked
to the computer.  I was looking right at it when it went off and it caused
me a case of white light blackout.  I couldn't tell what keys were what as I
was attempting to compose the Marvin Birthday message... or

I'm an engineer... just be glad I don't design commercial aircraft.

Don