Subject: Re: [Leica] replies before originals
From: aglang@sprynet.com
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 1997 10:43:28 -0800

Because they are listed by local time of the sender. You wrote this message in
the a.m. of 12/4, presumably somewhere in the eastern hemisphere. I am in
California where I am replying to you in the late a.m. of 12/3, so this reply is
"before" your post!

Where are you anyway? Where is sk.sympatico.ca? If in the USA I'm puzzled. MAybe
it goes by your computer system clock....