Subject: Re: [Leica] Where to put the reply?
From: "Gary Todoroff" <datamaster@humboldt1.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 1997 18:24:36 -0800

Jeff Moore wrote:

> > The nearly universal convention in email and netnews is, and has long
> > been, to quote small snippets of earlier text (just the text you're
> > responding to directly) for context, and then to wade into your
> > response.
> <snip>

If you want to get "snippy" about all this, Jeff, then I think you have a
fine idea! Seeing as how I started this thread, you will notice that my
reply can be read easily on a preview screen. What I dislike and often
delete without a second glance is when the whole preview screen is nothing
but a previous message. . .   Gary