Subject: [Leica] Useful Information - NOT
From: Robert Rose <RJR@usip.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Dec 1997 16:07:03 -0800

I am not sure what Afterswift's name is, but the recent post purporting to come from the NY Public Library contains a very serious misstatement.  I don't intend to parse the whole thing, but I caution anyone from relying upon it.  If you want advice on copyright, you can get current information at the Copyright Office home page.

Major error:

<< Filing for copyright registration presently costs $220.>>

No, it is $20.  Send the $200 difference I just saved you to me.  :-)

Bob

"If you think you can, you can.
If you think you can't, you're right."