Subject: Re: [Leica] FILTERS FOR THE 19 F/2.8
From: jsaravia@zeus.uniandes.edu.co
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 1997 16:55:29 +0500

Thanks to all of you for the comments on the 19 f/2.8 filters, I agree with
the fact that if the lens has been made with no front filter mount, there
will be a reason behind it.   .......... Ok.... i will use the lens cap.... :-)

I think my question was a result of the "NLE" effect (N =  New, L = Leica, E
= Equipment), when I got my first Leica (a M6 + 35 f/2 not asph. ) I spent
the first 3 months shooting as if the camera  would have been  built  on a
delicate glass chasis.

Thanks in advance.

J.Saravia