Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: "[LUG]" test, please ignore
From: Joe Berenbaum <joe-b@dircon.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 1997 00:02:07 GMT

At 18:29 01/12/97 +0000, you wrote:
>Get a current version of Eudora Light, Free Agent, or the best of
>all: Pegasus/WinPmail. All freeware, and they all filter on whatever you
>want....including To: and Reply-To: headers in case of mailinglists.
>Pegasus had this feature as freeware since several years, Eudora and
>Agent until recently only in their payware versions Eudora Pro and
>Agent (not Free Agent).
>Willem-Jan Markerink

As I type this I am downloading (albeit at a creakingly slow pace) the
current version of Eudora Light. I really liked the filters that I used with
Turnpike and I am glad that I can apparently now use something similar with
Eudora Light. I now join the clan of those who see no point in having
something like [Wasteofspace] in the subject line of the header...

Joe Berenbaum