Subject: [Leica] RE: Cartier Bresson and the 6 exposures.
From: ted grant <75501.3002@compuserve.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 1997 10:14:18 -0500

Hans Pahlen wrote:

<<<Hmm, suddenly Mr HCB seems a lot more human. I never realized that some
of his desicive moments were arranged. No wonder that I have not been able
to capture any myself...>>>>

Hi Hans,

Kinda spoils a guys day if this turns out to be true!  Damn! you just can't
believe anything any more as another one of the greats falls and turns out
to be just another, "Hey do it again! shooter!

Where is the "decisive moment" in 50 times?

ted