Subject: Re: [Leica] Kilar 135/3,8
From: "Hans Pahlen" <hans@komvux.skola.mark.se>
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 1997 15:04:18 +0100

Thanks to both Marc and Jermy for the Kilar info.
Well, I was thinking of getting a 135 mm lens for my M:s, but I guess I will
go for an Elmar (or Hector), as they are fitted without reflex housings. I
use the 135 very little, so an oldtimer will do fine.
I was just curious to know what the Kilar was.
/Hans