Subject: [Leica] Mail Lists-question for experts
From: Nick Hunter <nhunter1@mindspring.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 1997 22:23:40 -0500 (EST)

As long as I'm on the subject, does anyone know of a way to archive the
mail in Eudora format to a disk? I can't locate the mailboxes as files in
order to copy them to another computer or archive, etc. I end up saving
everything as a text file which is a royal pain. Any ideas?

Sorry if I burned a lot of off-topic bandwidth in my previous post, but
I'll bet a lot of non-experts on the list, like myself, would appreciate
some advice from the "mail gurus" on managing the LUG beast.

Nick Hunter