Subject: Re: [Leica] 35mm Summicron help
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 1997 20:30:38 -0600

At 06:55 PM 11/30/97 -0600, you wrote:

>The Summilux and Aspherical are a bit out of my price range at this
>point, so I would rather up grade to a better Summicron.

The 35 Summicron ASPH is not all that much more than a used regular
Summicron. What's an extra $500 for such image quality?

And welcome! This list is a lot of fun.

Oh, and I used to have a regular Summicron, and it was a great lens, but
the focusing was off a bit. The guy who bought it from me had it fixed and
is very happy last I heard.

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

Is reading in the bathroom considered Multi-Tasking?