Subject: [Leica] Re: Fwd: soon-to-be Leica owner has questions for the experts!
From: "Art Searle" <w2nra@erols.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 1997 21:11:36 -0500

Hi Ted,

I really enjoyed your war story.

>    [snip]                                 I was thinking
> maybe I should have really "shot her!" :)

Being a shooter of both film and bullets, may I recommend, for your next
shoot of your rich witch, a .45 ACP.  It doesn't have the same softening
effect as cellophane, but the results are more long term.

Art

Art Searle, W2NRA, w2nra@erols.com, Lake Grove, Long Island, NY, USA
20 miles east of Nikon USA, 62 miles east of Leica USA