Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: "[LUG]" test, please ignore
From: "Roger Beamon" <beamon@primenet.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 1997 16:59:55 -0700

On 30 Nov 97,  Joe Berenbaum wrote:

>I use Eudora Light and this is the only way I can see at a
> glance what list a message comes from. I find it indispensible.

Later versions of Eudora Lite offer filtering, Joe. You filter for the
Leica-Users string and put the filtered posts into a nice labeled
folder containing *only* the Leica-Users List posts.

Pegasus is another freebe that allows the same thing.

The disadvantages, IMO, outweigh the advantage to a few without the
will to filter.

Added advantage is that with clever filtering, one can eliminate a
great deal of SPAM also.

- --
Roger Beamon
       Naturalist & Photographer
       mailto:beamon@primenet.com

          Thought for the day:
      Intuition (n): an uncanny sixth sense which tells people
      that they are right, whether they are or not.