Subject: [LUG] Re: Which Metz for M?
From: Thomas Kachadurian <kach@freeway.net>
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 1997 17:52:28 -0500

Bill:

It is certainly not in the class of the 283, but I use a little sunpack
1600A with my Leica Ms. It has a guide number of about 80 with 400ISO film,
2 automatic F-stops and a bounce head to boot. It is not thyristor, but
then it's only about the size of a deck of cards and under $30. It's nice
to have something that small on top of the M. Anthing else gets clumsy.

But, FWIW, I've never had a single problem with a 283, not in 20 years of
using them.

Tom