Subject: [LUG] Re: soon-to-be Leica owner has questions for the experts!
From: BenTroGa@aol.com
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 1997 22:24:13 -0500 (EST)

Absolutely awesome answer on softening the lens for portraiture!  I tried the
sandpapering the rear element and it worked, I think, better then
sandpapering the front element.  The Bokeh was esthetically, beyond a doubt,
eons ahead of any other trick I tried, including spraying adhesive (clear) on
the back element.

END OF JOKE!

The above is humor only.  Any serious interpretation of the above is made
only at the express risk of the reader!

(Done on a closed course by a professional.  Do not try at home!)