Subject: Re: Re: Canada vs Wetzlar
From: Alfred Breull <puma@hannover.sgh-net.de>
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 1997 13:14:56 +0100

If I rememer correct, there are 2 versions of the 2/90 M Summicron.
The old chrome, and the later black one. Both are Canadian's. The
1-st version is optically (almost) as good as the 2-nd. Personally,
I liked the 1-st version's rendition better. Negative: size & weight.

For complete information look at Erwin Puts's or Hans Pahlen's mirror
site.

Alf