Subject: Re: Give that man a cigar !
From: Leikon35 <Leikon35@aol.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 1997 01:51:27 EST

  Steve - Congratulations,  5  helpful  hints and then you come up
  with the crux of the matter.  Those $5 ABLON tongue templates
  are so in demand now, that I have seen them for sale at camera
  shows for between $75 and $100.  I don't know when the film
  makers stopped making the long tongues -- any idea ?
 <<
  Steph, you need to trim the leader. The part that is cut out of the
  leader is not enough for the IIIf camera. Take a scissor and continue
  the cut another 1.5 inch with a smooth curve out to the sprockets, then
  the film will load easily, or more easily. So in other words, instead of
  having about 1.5 inch of the leader being about half the films width,
  you will have about 3 in.
  Steve