Subject: I need a hand with an R lens LUGGERS
From: Gabe Sachs <egabe@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 1997 22:26:49 -0800

I found a 135 f2.8 R lens at an obscure antique shop.  It appeared to be in
great condition.   I am looking for this exact lens.   I have an R4s and I
know from all of you that I need a 3 cam lens for it.  I do have a 50mm
Summicron 3 cam,  but when I examined this lens,  although it looked to be
in mint condition and almost new,  it appeared to only have 1 cam.  Is this
possible?  As you can tell,  I'm not an expert on the cams and many of you
helped me out before I purchased my 50.  I did mark down the serial number
which is 2132402.  Does this help?  Can I get this lens for my R4s and not
have to upgrade it fi it is 1 cam?  Am I looking incorrectly for the 3
cams?  I'm a bit confused.  Any help would truly be appreciated.

Thanks
Gabe