Subject: Re: Calif Camera Swaps n Shows?
From: GCodispoti@aol.com
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 1997 00:41:53 -0500 (EST)

Gary,
The two best photo equipment shows are Photo Fair and the Buena Park Camera
Swap Meet.
Photo Fair takes place in San Jose' (at the Santa Clara Fairgrounds) as well
as in San Mateo.  Both are organized by the same entity.The next show in that
area will be in San Mateo Jan 10-11.  Supposedly these two locations are the
best and hold the largest shows on the West Coast.
Come see me at booth 5 in January, I'll be selling  a M2 ($295) M6 (895) and
an assortment of lenses ($95 to 195);  just kidding, did I raise your pulse?

The Buena Park takes place on a Sunday every month and is organized by Bill
Bagnall.  Check Shutterbug for schedule on both.

Happy hunting.
Joseph Codispoti