Subject: Re: 21mm's
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 1997 13:07:26 -0500

If the 21 is not a happy design, what about the 24/28-R? I tried one the
other day as a possible cheaper and more easily attainable wide lens. I shot
a couple of things with T-MAX 400 B&W and looked at it, and it seemed like a
really sharp and contrasty lens. How much of the contrast was due to TMAX in
Rodinal, I don't know, but I was impressed, and the price is half that of
the 19/2.8-R. Any opinions? I really need help- I actually want to get a
Seagull and a Lubitel for my shelf collection! ;)