Subject: Re: Leica Newsletter 5
From: Leikon35@aol.com
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 1997 18:33:29 -0500 (EST)

 Forwarded message from Marvin_Moss
 From:	httpd@dom.de (Leica Camera AG)
 Sender:	cpr@leica-camera.com
 Reply-to:	cpr@leica-camera.com
 Date: 97-11-23 15:23:20 EST

 Dear Leica friends,

 Our latest update will be interesting especially for shareholders (as
 well as those perhaps thinking of aquiring stock). In addition, we are
 now comprehensively presenting a less well-known sector of our product
 range.

 See how the Leica Camera AG has performed during the last six months:
 Under the heading Investor Relations you will find the "First Half FY
 1997/98 Results".
 (http://www.leica-camera.com/untern/ir/ir9697_e.htm)

 The complete Leica Collection, an assortment of attractive and useful
 Gifts and fan articles is now accessible. Every single article can be
 viewed along with a detailed description.
 (http://www.leica-camera.com/support/collectn/coll_e.htm)

 We wish you fun reading!

 Leica Camera AG, CPR
 cpr@leica-camera.com