Subject: Lug Question on Viso III and 65 lens
From: Way2Loco@aol.com
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 1997 13:21:45 -0500 (EST)

ubj:	Viso III and 65 Elmar
From:	Richard (way2loco@aol.com)
To:	Ken Wilcox or any user with experience

Hey There,
     My name is Richard, and I was quite happy to see a post from Mr. Ken
Wilcox concerning the Viso III and 65 lens.  I have been trying to get
information about the Viso III and 65 lens from a user's standpoint for a
very, very long time now. I have just about all the tech. data on the system,
but what I am really want is some input from a user.
     If you do not mind, here are my main questions.
1. How would you rate the quality of what you can achieve with this lens
against a modern Nikon or Contax macro lens
2. Is it a "user friendly" system once you get used to it. I do not mind
extra work to achieve a quality product, and I realize it is a pre-slr
system.
3. Do you have any advice on reputable places to look for the Viso III and
65. I see them advertised every once in awhile in the Shutterbug, but have no
experience with any of the firms.
     I do not have any Leica equipment yet. I am, and have been a medium
format user, but am planning to purchase my first M camera this December.
      I really enjoy macro work. That is one reason why I have not yet
purchased an M camera.But, I found out about the Viso system for the Leica,
and began my research.  Like anything else though, talking with someone who
actually uses the system would be extremely helpful.. Anyone please feel free
to contact me directly by e-mail
     I thank any and all in advance for anyhelp.
Thank you,
Richard
way2loco@aol.com