Subject: Re: Need a hand with R4 Motor Winder
From: David Young <youngs@IslandNet.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 1997 13:47:58

At 07:08 AM 24/11/97 -0800, you wrote:
>Hello there.  I recently picked up an R4 motor winder for my R4s and I
>don't have the manual for it.  It seems to work fine,  but when I get to
>the end of the roll,  it just stops.  Is it supposed to rewind the film for
>me or am I just supposed to manually wind it back?  Any help would be
>appreciated.
>
>Thanks
>Gabe

  Gabe:

[1] The motor stops at 36 exp to prevent pulling the film out of the canister.

[2] On a 20 or 24 exp roll, it stops when the film is at at end. It tries
to pull the film out of the cannister, but cannot do so, and usually trips
the circuit breaker to stop.  To re-set the breaker, simply remove the
battery holder for a second, and slip it back in.  It resets everything
automatically.

At least that's the way it is on my Winder R.  Your Winder R4 should be the
same.

Enjoy!

David Young, Victoria, CANADA       | Out of my mind...
http://www.islandnet.com/~youngs/   | Back in five minutes.