Subject: Need a hand with R4 Motor Winder
From: ted grant <75501.3002@compuserve.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 1997 23:54:26 -0500

Gabe wrote:

<<<<It seems to work fine,  but when I get to the end of the roll,  it just
stops.  Is it supposed to rewind the film for me or am I just supposed to
manually wind it back?>>>>>

Gabe,

That's it right on the head.

When it reaches frame 36 it automatically stops. You press in the re-wind
button turn the handle and re-load and away you go.:)

No motor re-wind on any R camera motor or winder. That is until, "ready
everybody?" The R8 motor-winder comes on the scene ! :)

ted