Subject: Re: My internet site
From: George Huczek <ghuczek@sk.sympatico.ca>
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 1997 17:20:20 -0600

At 12:23 AM 24/11/97 +0200, you wrote:

<excerpt><smaller>Hi Luggers

</smaller>

<smaller>I am still working on the site which I advertised a day or two
ago. So far it only has my pages of musicians up, but other pages will
soon be available too. Thankyou to those Luggers who have visited the
site, but please give me some feedback...I would love to know what you
think of the site, speed of access, and of the pictures themselves, even
if you think that it's all total rubbish.

</smaller>

<smaller>Thank you

</smaller>

<smaller>Harold

</smaller>

<smaller>Visit my web site at:

<<http://hgphoto.home.ml.org>http://hgphoto.home.ml.org

My e-mail addresses are as follows:

<<mailto:haroldgess@journalist.com>haroldgess@journalist.com

<<mailto:gess@icon.co.za>gess@icon.co.za

Please use either of these to reach me and, lest you lose sight of it,
have a nice day!

</smaller>

</excerpt><<<<<<<<

The font size in your message is hard to read.

I couldn't get into your picture library to see your work.  Page 5 was
mot available.

- -GH