Subject: Q: Summicron R 35 f2 vs Nikon 35 f2 D
From: MyersPete@aol.com
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 1997 23:56:55 -0500 (EST)

Dear LUG:

I would appreciate a direct email if you have input on this subject, so as to
keep it off the group post as it is a non-Leica question per say.

I have a project that may require the use of the Nikon F5 instead of my R8. I
am trying to evaluate the lens quality of a Nikon 35mm f2 D vs the Summicron
R 35mm f2.. Contrast and resolution are paramont for my project, but I am not
sure I can pull if off on the R without the winder (that is yet to be).

Any one with experince with both lenses and systems would be of most value
(Ted?).

Thank you for your help!
Pete
MyersPete@aol.com