Subject: Re: LUG Internationalism
From: "Roger Beamon" <beamon@primenet.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 1997 15:31:46 -0700

On 23 Nov 97,  Leikon35@aol.com wrote:

>If there are any LUGgers that have that right wing  "America First"
>attitude - I wish that they would crawl back into there holes & just
>fade away.
>  Being that today is Sunday --- I guess that is my sermon of the day.

<<TOPIC NULLIFIER ON>>

Can't let you get away with hanging that on the right, Marvin. It must
be pointed out (and only since you brought it up on this international
list) that the President has had more support for NAFTA and other
international trade agreements from those right wing Republican rascals
than he has had from his own party.

<<TOPIC NULLIFIER OFF>>
- --
Roger Beamon